Thursday, December 29, 2011

the 1st country i've been to =(n_n)=



My very 1ST COUNTRY - guess where? - dang dang dang dang - it was VIETNAM !!! A study trip during my 2nd year (2007) Diploma, college time. Let's see some flash back (Stolen from my college mates via fb) muahaha ~









Luckily got this banner, if not i really couldn't even recall the year of visiting Hanoi & Halong Bay. Haha.. the 1 in blue under the blue umbrella is me :)





















Got some China feel right with the branches & leaves of willow tree (liu chu) hanging.














IF, if larrr... if i'm not mistaken, this was taken at the Temple of Literature. Got Chinese characters oooo...











We visited the textile factory at Hanoi, these Vietnamese girls were trying to stitch some beautiful patterns onto the fabrics...












4 years back... young!!! XD the girl holding spring roll (we had that almost in every meals) is 1 of my best friend.














On the way departing to Halong Bay by a small cruise, aft dat... memory lost... I barely can remember that I had quite a lot of seafood especially 'lala' (bcos most of my mates don't eat) at Halong Bay & Vietnamese beer was not bad :D

No comments: