Friday, September 4, 2009

:)

yeah~ finally the renewal of passport has been done, 1 obligation down! (although i overslept and kept 1 of my friend waiting for about 40 minutes >_< ) luckily not many people 2day, hehehe... the 'flying out of malaysia feelings' is growing stronger and stronger in me :p
small accident occurred -> raining -> running -> felt down -> shoes broken -> leg injured T.T

my dearrrrrrrrr bitch also intentionally given me another obligation to be done, thanks to her, while i have 2 wait 4 collection of passport in 2 hours, i have something to do =_= this bitchy destroyed my parent's favourite lotus plant and i have 2 replace it... following the instruction which was asking me to go sg. buloh to look 4 de damn WHITE LOTUS plant, as usual, i lost cos im a road idiot, haha, anyway, very lucky, in the sense of dunno where the hell im on the earth, i manage to stop by at the road side nursery and got it :)


Before reaching sg. buloh by following the damn direction board, i had tried to stop by more than 10 road side nursery with numbers from 1 - 60 something to search for that damn plant. I was wondering why the bitchy so smart that she chose the rare white lotus species to bite instead of the common pink lotus which was just beside the white lotus!!! it was soooooooo damn hard 2 get white lotus, dulan~~ really have to go until sg. buloh after i fed up n give up on the search by roadside nursery, can u imagine, there are so damn lot of nursery along the roadside if u ever passby them to go sg. buloh (hopefully u understand where i mentioned) but i just couldn't find 1 damn white lotus plant.....

GLOBALIZATION take place here which another thing i very angry.... OUTSOURCING problem in malaysia!!! all de nursery is equipped with Bangladesh people (which i used to call them Banglas), i was wondering where the hell is all the Chinese owners??? soooooo hard to communicate with Banglas, OMG!GG! then i met this young chinese owner at sg. buloh road side nursery who was very kind to me, THE ONLY 1 LEFT WHITE LOTUS ON THE EARTH I FOUND IT, he charged me for 25 bucks only, hohoho, my parents got it previously at the price of 45 bucks, being conned >_< (finally... =_= Chinese owner can be considered as rare species oso 4 me like the damn white lotus plant, hahaha...)

No comments: