Wednesday, January 2, 2013

the brand new year of 2013 @_@

Gosh... another 1 year has gone!!! =..="

After a long long long holiday (from 21 Dec till 1 Jan), I'm back to work >< surfing the internet & SUDDENLY I feel like writing something... I can hardly remember the existence of this blog. LOL

All the while I'm known for being a busy woman who is always working on events. Actually my passion for events has been reduced bit by bit due to aging & health issue. Thinking of changing industry :)

Let's see how it goes at the beginning of the year & decide at the second half of this year. Resume not nice if keep changing job, haha ~

Back to 7 months ago, I've started a new relationship with 1 of my best friend. Life is so unpredictable! LOL I think he should be my MR RIGHT who I really wanted to hold tight & never let go. 

Receiving acceptance & wishes from all others, we should start planning something since we are not that young anymore, hehehe ~  & surprisingly, I started to love kids... OMG...

There's a quote saying - MIND will constantly changes at different ages. It's true XD


 Taken @ Miniland of Legoland, JB
 

2 comments:

Sugar and Spice said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sugar and Spice said...

Welcome back to Blog! LOL And, great to know that you've found your Mr Right! Seems like both of you're moving into next stage very soon :)